Bunny Birthday Party

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bun615

Reaction score
My Baby Bunnies, Timmy & Esme, turned 2 and I threw them a Bday Party with a "Cake", Pinata, and Tiny Hats!!! Timmy and Esme have June Birthdays! Esme was born on 06/25/2019 & Timmy was born on 06/29/2019. I love them more everyday!

If you want to watch them (with sound) munch on cake and ravage the Pinata, you can check out the whole video here: https://youtu.be/P8JvKUHhmy4

Please note: like humans, bunnies should only have sugar in moderation and the amount they can have depends on the size and weight of your bunny. Our bunnies only eat a small amount of "sweets" on holidays or as rare/special rewards. A rabbit's diet should be mostly hay!

Attachments

• Bunny Birthday party.jpg
    Bunny Birthday party.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 3
Hmm, if we add in 'weddings anniversaries' from when boy bunny meets up with girl bunny to go along with all the bunny birthdays, well, we'd probably all be eating way too much cake. Maybe at some point, I should list when every bunny's birthday is and see if there's one month that needs a party of some sort. Probably the majority of them are born in the spring.

Latest posts

Back