Buck With More Than Two Testicles? [Image Warning]

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabbitsOfTheCreek

Netherland Dwarf Breeder & Well-known Member
Reaction score
Me and my mom were cutting nails and treating the Rabbits' ears for mites today, and it was Whilber's turn. Whilber is my Himi Buck that has Wry Neck. We flipped him (Gently) upside down to cut his nails, and I though it looked like the fur around his butt was wierd, so we looked and he has like... I don't even know. It looks like he has more than one pair.

Here are a few pictures I got:IMG_20220219_155720875.jpgIMG_20220219_155747693.jpgIMG_20220219_155816265.jpg
He has never been bred but I've never seen something like this, we've never bred Jeff but his aren't like this

I don't think this has anything to do with it, but this is his cage:16453085196182762053710859388921.jpg
(The last time I cleaned it I put down the bottom wrong)

Yeah- from the pictures, I'm thinking they might be a little shriveled or slightly retracted, but not abnormal? It can be hard to tell sometimes with pictures.

No clue, but love the cage, what a nice set up you have! I wouldn't worry about him if he breeds successfully.
Thank you :]

And I didn't mean I was going to breed him
He's got Wry Neck and we think it's because of ear mites but I think it has a small chance of being genetic because his grandma had gotten it

He's got Wry Neck and we think it's because of ear mites but I think it has a small chance of being genetic because his grandma had gotten it
oh yeah, I did read that LOL. Well if you're not going to breed him and it doesn't seem to bother him I wouldn't worry about it.

Get 1.87% ivermectin horse worming paste and give him a tiny drop of paste in his mouth for ear/fur mites or regular worming of rabbits. It only takes 1 dose to get rid of ear/fur mites and you can regularly use about every 6 months to worm all your rabbits

Latest posts

Back