Bred My Harlequins Tonight :) - Pics Added !

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Epic

Reaction score
I bred Gabbana & Macee, my two chocolate jap Harlequin does, to Dolce, my chocolate jap Harlequin buck. So fingers crossed for kits in a month !

I will be keeping/selling any show worthy kits & sending the others to freezer camp. Well Annette, Ladysown, will be for me (thank you Annette!).

:D

That's wonderful! Please post pictures when you can- I'd love to see them. I wish ya'll lived closer- I still haven't been able to bring home any new Harlie stock and it has been a while. I did get in touch with Matt Hinderman and we are going to try to get some stock over to Georgia in April after the Harlie Nationals.

Best of luck with your breeding!

Lauren

Here are pics of all my Harlequins :) !
Imperial K's Dolce - Soon To Be Senior Junior Chocolate Japanese Buck
8563212.jpg

7029372.jpg

Imperial K's Joop - Junior Black Japanese Buck
3961148.jpg

Imperial K's Macee - Senior Chocolate Japanese Doe
7301623.jpg

Imperial K's Gabana - Senior Chocolate Japanese Doe
3182551.jpg

Imperial K's Flash Dance - Senior Black Japanese Doe
7796174.jpg

Imperial K's I've Got Style - Senior Black Japanese Doe
2941842.jpg

That's everyone for now ! Looking to get a few lilac japs :) !

Pretty bunnies! I do like Harlequins. :)

(Just a thought about the background for the pictures. Since the pattern of the harlequins is so important, they would present best against a plain background in a colour other than orange, white or grey. The stripes and paw prints carry out the theme, but for me, they distract from the gorgeous buns.)

I think a pretty green background would bring the red out well, and make them look oh so pretty. I really like your harlies, hoping to eventually have some of my own!

Very pretty rabbits; I can't wait to see the kits.

Japanese are orange and Magpie are white, right? I really do like the orange and [insert color] Harlequins.

You are correct Mi_ku ! :D

I get two more Harlequins tonight & I got two more does two weeks ago. I'll make a new thread with pics of everyone. :)

Back