BOSS Feeding Frenzy

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckcs

Reaction score
Thought I would take some pictures of our Lionhead doe and 5 kits when I added BOSS (black oil sunflower seeds) to their food bowl. Poor mama can hardly get to bowl. Kits are about 5 weeks old.

dangerbunny":2qdoeizp said:
Cute! like little furry sharks, lol.

:lol:

What adorable bunnies! You shouldn't have any problems finding homes for those little cuties!

OMG!! I was just going to make a post to ask how much BOSS should I be feeding them a day. I feed them about a table spoon each for the adults and 4 table spoons in the feeder with the kits. They go ABSOLUTELY CRAZY when I feed it to them!!! I could barely get the cage door opened without them clamoring to the front to help me open the door to get to it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

zee":nhw259ks said:
OMG!! I was just going to make a post to ask how much BOSS should I be feeding them a day. I feed them about a table spoon each for the adults and 4 table spoons in the feeder with the kits. They go ABSOLUTELY CRAZY when I feed it to them!!! I could barely get the cage door opened without them clamoring to the front to help me open the door to get to it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is about what I feed them. It barely covers the food in the bowl in the cage with the mamma and 5 kits.

I think BOSS is like crack for bunnies! I always hand feed it to mine so they will be nicer to me. They aren't happy when I don't have any, though.

Latest posts

Back