BEW JW

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasharia

Reaction score
This is ghost the BEW JW buck. He got BOV in the open show at the state fair. Not sure what we are going to do with him as we have no does for him but he is cute just the same.

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,387
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,387
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,387
Yea I need to look for a VM or BEW doe for him. Even if it is just a fun breeding he just might pass down that nice small size and square head.

He is very pretty. You can get VM rabbits by breeding a BEW to a non-vienna carrying rabbit, right? You could always breed him to any JW and the breed a daughter back to him, if you wanted.

That is true I only have one to try to as the other one is for my tan line and I do not want to mix the lines up. I weill try that this week.<br /><br />__________ Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:29 am __________<br /><br />Well I broke down and did it I am breeding him to my solid blue girl as she is 7mo and I still have no buck for her that is not her dad. Her dad is the black in my avitar and he carries for white toe nail and did not want to make that bad trait worse. He is being used for my tan line as he carries more tan then anything.

Ok here is the guys together in the cage with my woolies I keep them in for about 3 days to make sure they bred.
064-1.jpg

066-1.jpg

How neat! I wish I lived closer. Good luck w/ the litter.

Latest posts

Back