Automatic feed systems?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnies4me

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good automatic feeding system setup? Preferably homemade šŸ˜Š

Or is there a thread on here that I can't find relating to it?

I have automatic water sorted, and plans for automatic cleaning, yet to be put into place. I have a few scratchy ideas for automatic food, but I am skeptical they will even work.

What does everyone do? And hay supply, what systems does everyone have in place to keep that constant?

Thanks all!

I'm also interested in auto feed systems! Does anyone have an answer on this? One of my auto feed DIY is probably not good for anything other than small-scale and only works in above-freezing temps, but it's to sprout some grain to 1 week growth, so the root mat is very thick, grab it out and place it on the floor of the colony, cover lightly with hay. It will continue to grow as they eat. Currently only have 3 adults and a litter of bunnies and it takes them a little over a week to eat the whole thing. It's more of a supplemental thing when I skip a meal or day, or for a weekend camping trip. I'm not sure if it would work long term. I plan to save up for this fodder system

Back