As seen on Craigslist - dead rabbit

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paradox

Reaction score
Seriously? They are selling a dead rabbit?????

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/for/3944762240.html

Wait - I better paste in the text as I bet the ad gets pulled soon:

dead rabbitt - $20 (ft worth)
dead rabbit with nice cage, been dead for a while but unbelievably never decomposed. it for whatever uuou want for experimental use are just for the cage, $20 or bet offer call

I was looking for good deals on cages. I don't think I want that one...

MamaSheepdog":2r7i5tho said:
Lol! But it comes with a free dead bunny!

Actually - the way they have it worded. They want $20 for the dead rabbit and it comes with "a nice cage"...<br /><br />__________ Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:59 pm __________<br /><br />
coffeenutdesigns":2r7i5tho said:
I think TMTex should go check it out...and post pictures if this is for real! How bizarre!

LOL - I think I am way closer than he is, but I agree anyway - HE should go! Paging TMTex - we have a job for you!

I didn't realize you were in the DFW area, just thought the timing was right since he posted he was in Dallas.

coffeenutdesigns":2etmy7jm said:
I didn't realize you were in the DFW area, just thought the timing was right since he posted he was in Dallas.

I am not very close to DFW but we will travel up there about once per year. TMTex is farther away than I am though. Unless, like you said he is currently over there in which case...we should bribe him into going to check this out!

paradox":1tx7phow said:
MamaSheepdog":1tx7phow said:
Lol! But it comes with a free dead bunny!

Actually - the way they have it worded. They want $20 for the dead rabbit and it comes with "a nice cage"...

__________ Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:59 pm __________

coffeenutdesigns":1tx7phow said:
I think TMTex should go check it out...and post pictures if this is for real! How bizarre!

LOL - I think I am way closer than he is, but I agree anyway - HE should go! Paging TMTex - we have a job for you!

Well, I - um - aaaa - holy crap! :shock:

I could not help myself. I sent a message asking what kind of rabbit and if it's a Doe or buck. I also asked for a picture. Wonder if I get reply. I am too curious.

Latest posts

Back