Are these pellets any good?

Help Support RabbitTalk:

YMS_1975

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anybody here had any experience with Minor Brother's Rabbit Pellets Plain (MB RABBIT PELLETS PLAIN 25KG). It's definitely cost effective, which makes me a bit concerned, because you get what you pay for.

The primary diet is hay, but I was just curious how people feel about this specific pellet.

Lewis

Reaction score
mmm I do not see actual ingredients but their disclaimer of not taking responsibility for their product makes me lean against it

jaxmarblebuns

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anybody here had any experience with Minor Brother's Rabbit Pellets Plain (MB RABBIT PELLETS PLAIN 25KG). It's definitely cost effective, which makes me a bit concerned, because you get what you pay for.

The primary diet is hay, but I was just curious how people feel about this specific pellet.
I agree Lewis it also says that fiber is at 15 which is two low it needs to be around 20 or more. I am curios to find the ingredients though.

a7736100

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that as well. They also offer OXBOW ESSENTIALS ADULT RABBIT [25LB] at like more than double the cost of the first bag, so.....I'm just curious just how crappy that first bag of pellets are. :p
If you are feeding mostly good hay, MB is OK as part of the diet. You don't need a high fiber pellet since timothy hay has 30% fiber.
IMHO Oxbow pellets are for pet rabbit owners who's willing to pay through the nose for super high priced feed.

Latest posts