ARBA Rabbitry Registration

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alforddm

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
What are the benefits of this? I've already got my membership and at the moment I'm only breeding for meat. Would there be any benefit to registering my rabbitry? Do you have to reregister every year? I'm assuming I would have to maintain my ARBA membership?

Thanks everyone!

Have to keep ARBA membership up. You only do it once for your entire membership, no other person is associated with it (within the ARBA that is). It makes people consider you are more serious about rabbits than just a fly by breeder, others could care less. You get a nice printed copy of "official" registration can frame and keep :) Plus most people use their rabbitry names for their pedigrees, and if some one asks the ARBA if so and so rabbitry has a contact or is registered with them (registered usually means some one shows or at the very least is breeding towards standard for the breed(s) they've got, or at least that's what I think of) it comes up.

Latest posts

Back