anyone know where to find the sex change fairy??

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah keep all you does in a colony with NO BUCKS and then just wait a couple months<br /><br />__________ Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:25 pm __________<br /><br />just curious could he have bred my 5 month old doe?

Shara":1hzi8qr1 said:
From what I have heard, even commercial rabbits can breed at 14 weeks. I would put boxes in for everybun. :)
I would think that is a very safe bet, even if he missed one or two (or if they didn't take) putting in a nestbox for each of them would provide options for the ones that did...I would even consider putting in more on the off chance all the does are going to kindle, then maybe they won't fight over who kindles in which one...<br /><br />__________ Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:56 pm __________<br /><br />
pastelsummer":1hzi8qr1 said:
oh yesw i am sure i just double checked everybunny today. tomorrow is going to be busy!

__________ Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:23 am __________

i am calling mom tomorrow to see if i can go out to the place if i can get some good wire and/or some of thier extra cages and thier one nest box or some more wood for me to make some with

I just came across this link on another thread http://www.thenaturetrail.com/BuildingNestBoxes.htm to build 10 nest boxes out of a sheet of plywood-you could probably leave the wire bottoms off for now and add them later...I hope this helps I don't know if you've already seen the link but I figured I'd post it just in case :D

I use scrap to build my boxes, but then I have a neighbor with a mill who's wife does scrimshaw so I have a lot of quality pure wood scrap available.

damn, you know she does owe me, send her my way when you get done, sorry but the SCF will rack up the mileage if anybody ever manages to bag her.

Latest posts

Back