Anyone Have Pet Plants?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabbitsOfTheCreek

Netherland Dwarf Breeder & Well-known Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have plants that they take care of and grow? And name them?

I had two Japanese Maple Bonsai trees (Sadly, they didn't like the outside and wouldn't grow back inside after we brought them in from outside, so they died). I had two seeds that grew to small trees, brother and sister named Echo (For Enclosure) and Silent Hawk (Because I didn't know he was growing)

Those are the only plants I have named but now I have a small succulent plant (Gotten from an Earl May) and a Frosty Fern (Which aren't actually ferns)

Yes! She doesn’t have a name but I’ve had this jade plant (Crassula ovata) all my life, my parents had her and when I grew up and moved out I took her with me. So that makes her at least 33 years old! She’s lived in England and Scotland and is now happily residing on my sitting room window sill. My cat Obi, for size reference!

Attachments

• 14B00090-F25E-43BF-BDDE-9D8F504788CB.jpeg
    14B00090-F25E-43BF-BDDE-9D8F504788CB.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 7
I do! I have a 25 year old jade that I call "old lady" and a Venus Fly trap that I call "Thing" and a line of scarlet runner bean seeds that are 20 years old taht we call hummer seeds.

Latest posts

Back