Any one feeding Confederate jasmine (star jasmine)?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squidpop

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
I've been feeding small amounts of Confederate jasmine (star jasmine) but I'm thinking of planting more. Do you think its ok to feed it to rabbits everyday? I might do an experiment and feed it to my larger rabbit who just loves it to see if it has any negative affects. Does anyone on this forum feed it to their rabbits regularly.

Ooooooooooh, I saw some Confederate jasmine at a nursery the other day, and I thought I might get some eventually, especially since my mom loves it. I didn't even think about rabbits being able to eat it!

I do feed it, although not regularly (yet). I have it planted on the outside of my lattice-work rabbit shed expressly for the bunnies to nibble on.

Well I'm two days into my experiment with feeding Star Jasmine to my Mini lop Juju-B and so far she seems fine- I checked her poos and they are just the same as they always are. I gave her vines with about 12 leaves, she ate the vines and all the leaves (she still also gets a handfull of grass, hay, and pellets as well). I'm going to keep doing it and see how it goes.

Well I'm two days into my experiment with feeding Star Jasmine to my Mini lop Juju-B and so far she seems fine- I checked her poos and they are just the same as they always are. I gave her vines with about 12 leaves, she ate the vines and all the leaves (she still also gets a handfull of grass, hay, and pellets as well). I'm going to keep doing it and see how it goes.
Hey! This is an old post! But I'd love to hear what happened.
What were your results? Our bunny seems to love love love the stuff! He was munching on it yesterday like crazy.

Back