Another Pedigree Question

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lopsided

Reaction score
Alright so I have another pedigree question. If I were to get a pedigreed buck and doe and bred them, how would I get pedigrees for the babies? Thank you everyone! :)

I use Kintraks, and what I do is I put all my rabbits pedigrees in the database, and then when I make the pedigrees I just put the names of the sire and dam and the pedigree is made

A Pedigree is just a family tree of the parents, grand parents and great, great great so on. Kintraks ( http://www.kintraks.com/ ) can be down loaded free and if you reach more than 99 rabbits or what have you then you have to buy the program (25 usd I believe), it has a pedigree maker, you just have to add all the info for each rabbit in the pedigree then your little one will be entered after weaning and then you can see thier pedigree. I don't explain well so others will explain it better. :)

As they said, it's just a way to keep track of ancestry on part our electronically. I keep mine on kintracts as well but when I get time i am just going to manually make one on PowerPoint. If you had access to a program such as crime links or some such you could use that as well.

I'm going away from kintracts because I've had my entire database disappear even after backing it up. I've had this happen 3 times now.

mystang89":32yzkiw4 said:
I'm going away from kintracts because I've had my entire database disappear even after backing it up. I've had this happen 3 times now.

I had this happen too.I now use global pedigree http://www.globalpedigree.com/ I LOVE it and Jeremy [the owner] is very responsive. There are over 40,000 rabbits in the database so far. Very interesting to browse. There is a rabbitry list too, so you can contact other breeders.

Latest posts

Back