Almost Full Pedigrees!!!!!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaxmarblebuns

Reaction score
I was filling out pedigrees for this years litters when I realized, I almost have complete one for my Californians. This is the first time I’ll have fully pedigreed rabbits 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Drama you can skip this, or maybe not 😏

I would have full Pedigrees if I actually got the one for “The Donald.” He was the first Californian I got, he was from a very well known breeder and ARBA judge, I believe he was on the ARBA board as well (Scott Rudolph.) He insisted that he gave them to us, but he did not. About three years later we were talking to someone else who also got rabbits from him and dealt with the same issue for about a year. It was a constant back and forth of
“I gave them to you”
“no you didn’t”
“My son should have”
“no he didn’t”
“my smother son”
Etc, etc.
So, ya. I know I probably shouldn’t be mad about it anymore, but for I guy that high up to do that is messed up. Especially because he mostly sells to 4-Her, me and the mention included.

Attachments

• 6A336671-4CEF-44E5-91B9-6858189F992C.jpeg
    6A336671-4CEF-44E5-91B9-6858189F992C.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 6C372E45-6AEE-4CAB-8CF8-A4130C3AC13B.jpeg
    6C372E45-6AEE-4CAB-8CF8-A4130C3AC13B.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Oh Yeah. And then there are the incomplete pedigrees. no colors, no weights. or you think you have purchased a solid colored rabbit, and find you have something with a two toned coat . I gave benefit of doubt, thinking coat was sunburned. And then, when bred to another color, you get a mess of colors that should not be possible. yep..I have a REX breeder on my " do not purchase any more" list.

Back