All baby bunny pics MUST be posted here lol.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely! Are those black harlequins I see? Look the same as my six week olds did (mine are standard though)
Oh so cute! And yes looks like 2 will be harlequin marked...their mother has harlequin color in her pedigree...the sire was tort so possible the one is harlequinized tort looks to be shaded on head, ears and hocks...I am test breeding her to try to narrow down her color genetics. She is an Opal so definitely agouti genetics.. Do you guys think this little dark brown is a Castor? He looked to be blue or black at birth with no signs of shading. But, I have never seen a newborn castor so not sure...lolScreenshot_20211122-112021.png

Attachments

• IMG_20211111_105302884.jpg
    IMG_20211111_105302884.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Oh so cute! And yes looks like 2 will be harlequin marked...their mother has harlequin color in her pedigree...the sire was tort so possible the one is harlequinized tort looks to be shaded on head, ears and hocks...I am test breeding her to try to narrow down her color genetics. She is an Opal so definitely agouti genetics.. Do you guys think this little dark brown is a Castor? He looked to be blue or black at birth with no signs of shading. But, I have never seen a newborn castor so not sure...lolView attachment 28350
it looks more like a chestnut to me

@Ducklove74 Oh crikey! The castor* is so pretty, what colour are the parents?
Opal and Tort...I was so happy to see a little Castor in the nest box. This breeding was an experiment to see what she threw because I got a non extension color in her last litter and wanted to see what I got if she was bred to a buck carrying ee. I'm trying to narrow down her color genetics.

Latest posts

Back