A small start--

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
Got some cinder blocks last Friday, and lined them up in the yard. They are meant to be a visual barrier for Gunny-- sort of a "line in the sand" so he can see when he may or may not bark at a person. Moved my bird feeder into the lineup, as well. Then decided,,, what the heck... I planted some Giant Red Clover seeds into the block holes. All my strawberries are in pots, so I lined them up behind the cinder blocks. I should be getting some raspberry canes in a week or so-- and those will go into some large tubs for portability.
And I started digging up grass in the back part of my lot-- After all, turnips and beets do not need a lot of sun-- they ARE root crops!!
And, as an added benefit for the day-- I FINALLY got the stuff in the shed moved out, the shed swept clean,, and everything back in--

So much to do, so little time to do it...

That sounds really great Terry. I love productive days like that around here.

Wow, you accomplished alot! If you get bored, you are welcome to come to NJ :). I have lots of small projects and things to do and never have quite enough time.

I didn't think the day was that productive, myself-- but then again, I am wishing desperately for my younger, non-disabled body!

I am going out in a few minutes to replant some Hostas I dug up last fall-- got them all degrassed, and will be putting them in a more appropriate place. Then, take some measurements, and start building a false floor for the closet the furnace was in--

I tell ya-- getting up at dawn, and going out to feed and water the rabbits is a good way to start any day--and when the day is sunny-- the soul is nurturted, as well. Oh, and I have been taking some pictures-- so MAYBE yu guys will be groaning about the way I have done things!!! ;)

LauraNJ":14o8clhq said:
Wow, you accomplished alot! If you get bored, you are welcome to come to NJ :). I have lots of small projects and things to do and never have quite enough time.
If you have the tools, and a way to get me and mine there...... :)<br /><br />__________ Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:08 pm __________<br /><br />My Clover has sprouted!!!!! :wbounce:

Latest posts

Back