a few small repairs

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owlsfriend

Reaction score
As for my wonderful tarp/shed....there was a small leak where rain blew in, between the front tarp and roof tarp--easily remedied with a small bungee chord from the front tarp to the top roof support. :singinrain:

Second, the roof tarp holds rain--a good deal of it. I used the soft end of a broom to sweep it gently up and over the supports and down the outside wall of the shed. Scared the poor buns into stamp-peed mode, but no one got wet. I'll need to "empty" the roof pockets again before night, if this steady rain keeps up....meanwhile... :singinrain:

:dogkiss: The new dog a Pomeranian mix, is quite the digger, combined with Yukon's extraordinary excavation skills--my back yard is a deep mess. The dogs will not be allowed out until I get a new bale of straw opened on their "coal mine"...hate to shut down a possible heat source, but they haven't found coal in the four years that the mine has been in operation, I doubt that they would find any this winter, either. :evil:

Back