90 plus degrees

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubba man

Reaction score
i`m here in PINEBLUFF N.C. - this whole week 90 plus - my rabbits are feeling it any thing that you`ll do to make it a little easier

Where do your rabbits live? If they're outside, you could try using a fan to cool them down.

I freeze 2 liter soda bottles and give those to my angoras to snuggle up against when it starts to get hot. I also give them granite tiles to lay on.

That, with shade and a fan kept my fuzzbutts cool when we lived on the NC/SC border.

We also freeze gatorade bottles for summer time and use fans. Make sure they have plenty of water at all times as well! :)

Temperatures like that may make your bucks temporarily sterile in case you had any litters planned. We have the hutches with white roofs and under shady trees, but it never hardly ever gets that hot around here.

ice bottles, swamp cooler on wheels, fans, tiles, and a misting system. If you dip the bottles in water before giving them to the rabbits, they are more affective. Have an designated "cool zone", like a place in the house, for nest box babies to avoid loosing them from heat.

Back