6 day old Mini lop *pics and questions*

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunhallarabbitry

Reaction score
Hi all,

Here are some pictures of Eira's litter. This is her first litter, and she had such pretty babies! My main question is, what the heck colors are they?? The mom is a black chin and the dad was a black chin as well.
Also, I don't know if it's just me, but don't the babies seem pretty small? It looks as though they aren't being fed (wrinkly small tummies). I'm not going to hand feed any (I don't think all the time and heartache put into it is worth the outcome usually), so hopefully she'll have plump little ones tomorrow. My brother and dad are working on building my new rabbit shed, and that had been walking back and forth a few times. I'm thinking maybe that stressed her out enough that she didn't stay in to nurse for long.

Anyways! Enjoy the pictures and if you know the colors of the babies, please let me know :)
*sorry for the small pictures. photobucket isn't working for me, so i had to use a different site :\*

1002393rs.jpg

1002392j.jpg

1002391o.jpg

1002390lk.jpg

1002389x.jpg

1002388x.jpg

1002386w.jpg

looks like you have one or two chestnuts, a black chin, possibly a blue chin and an opal??

Time will tell more...but those are my guesses.

I'm not familiar with mini-lops, but as kits go they look okay to me. The very pale grey one in the second and third pictures looks skinny in the butt, but its tummy looks full. I think if they weren't being fed they would be dead by now.

Back