2014 ARBA Nationals in Fort Worth

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my entry done last night. Taking 6 Dutch, sending one to a new home in WI, bringing home 2 new Dutch & 2 Tans. Now, quick, how many carriers to I need? :shrug:
At least if I miscounted, they'll have some for sale!

My entries are in too! I'm bringing 5 Rex and 3 Satins, and Queenpup is bringing 4 Satins to compete in Youth. :)

Between those of us that are caravaning and transporting (6 exhibitors), we'll be bringing a total of 86 rabbits to Convention, 25 of which are transports! We will be hauling a horse trailer filled with bunnies, which will make feeding and watering much easier than if they were all loaded into the back of the truck(s).

My youngest has 1 Lionhead entered. So nervous about sending the rabbit with a transporter so far away and for so long to top off the curiosity of how well the doe will place seeing as she is just about to become a senior! Please molt fairy.....stay away. Now I need to find someone else that is going that can watch and let us know how the doe places (would rather find out sooner than the check out paperwork).

Back