2 year old doe not feeding

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello. I have access to some raspberry leaves. Do I give those for helping produce milk? Think I've read it helps to expel a dead kit.
I have found that raspberry leaves do indeed seem to promote labor. I cannot say whether they would provoke early labor, but I've used fresh raspberry leaves several times, successfully, to assist Mini Rex that were struggling to give birth.

I have found that raspberry leaves do indeed seem to promote labor. I cannot say whether they would provoke early labor, but I've used fresh raspberry leaves several times, successfully, to assist Mini Rex that were struggling to give birth.
This is all fascinating to me. I am getting leaves today and will use them 3 days before her regular time for kindling and see what happens. Fresh or dried seems to be OK. Thanks for the info, trial and error or trial and success, either way every day is a learning day for me.

I have a bunch of raspberry runners popping up in my strawberry beds where I don't want them, and a doe due to kindle any day. I'll load her up this weekend :)

Latest posts

Back