ShowRabbit.com

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DumansArk

Reaction score
I was delighted to see ShowRabbits.com advertised on RabbitTalk's home page. How nifty! I used to play online sims games. Who here plays this one? I signed up but shouldn't play yet until I get work done :D

And I can't wait to show my friend http://www.buckingbullbreeder.com/. She raises Bucking Bulls and travels the Rodeo circuit :)

I signed up for the game and bred 1 doe. Waiting for the result of that. Though since I do not show rabbits I do not understand the point system at all and there is nothing to explain it in-game. More useful for those who actually have experience breeding.

I peeked at the rabbits under Auction and didn't see any pictures. Bummer. Think I'll stick to my usual bunny game. xD

I was hoping for pictures too! Maybe they will be adding those? I hope so. The old sim games I played allowed players to upload their own pictures, and that would kind of be fun for a virtual bunny game :)

Nope... The point system makes no sense to me either. In the end though it is great to have them supporting RabbitTalk!

I don't get it at all. I can only have 10 rabbits, none of the breeds I'd want are available in the auction, you just make an offer and wait for someone to send you one? Can't they just give ya a starter rabbit or two?

Sounds fun, but I was staying away because I get addicted to games too easily, and I don't need another right now.

I joined. I've got 3 starter does and a stater buck. All three does are bred now. I'll need a bigger barn soon :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have Holland Lops because I be obsessed with them. Also I named.all mine after Firefly characters. Hah!

I joined .... Went with Rex as ... I'm obsessed with them tho it might have been a poor choice as there are so few players in the breed.

Rabbitry name is TexRex.

I got a pretty nice buck from the starter rabbits .... but had I known that player sold rabbits were so cheap I would have bought them from auction or directly from a player instead. You can buy decent player bred rabbits for one tenth the cost of the starter rabbits (in some breeds).

FYI , posting in the forum earns you 1 coin per post & 5 coins for starting a new topic. (spam will get you in hot water).

Latest posts

Back