Rabbit room help!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LopLionheadLady

Reaction score
Hi guys. I have one spayed female Lionhead, one holland lop female who just had a litter and a male holland lop. My male is going to get neutered the 16th of July, and my female is going to be spayed after she is done nursing. Right now the holland lops are in cages supplemented with playtime, and my Lionhead is free roam to the large room dedicated to the bunnies. My plan when the rest are spayed and neutered is to bond them as a trio and remove all the cages and have the large room covered in mats over the carpet just for them the roam and have the room to themselves. for the questions I would appreciate some tips you guys have on if the one large room would be big enough for three rabbits and things I could put in it. Also, how long after my female is done nursing can I spay her? (Sorry about the long post of rambling LOL)
Thanks in advance
Haley

I don't know much about the last part but I do know that females are bonded easily and I am sure that ur male will as soon as e is fixed. If you haven't, introduce them to themselves a few times and each time leave them alone a little longer each time and make sure they don't fight. Then they should get used to one another and then they will bond by grooming and such.

Back