Register

My Bunnies

Site News, Announcements, Posting Guidelines and Introductions.
9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 87,563.00

Re: My Bunnies

Post Number:#16  Unread postby MamaSheepdog » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:00 pm

What beautiful snakes! Are you planning on breeding them? I'm sure the morphs are quite valuable these days.

They certainly look incredibly healthy- must be that home grown rabbit!
Victory Garden Rabbits

Proud new owner of the highly coveted Get-away-with-it-card! (Homer's gift to me in a feeble attempt to curry favor and avoid the ban hammer.)

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery. - Thomas Jefferson

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 362.00

Re: My Bunnies

Post Number:#17  Unread postby BlackBunny » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Yup that super bunny beats old breeder rats everyday, one day I may breed them but I'm not ready for it yet, the boa would be a live birth of 10-40+ babies, you never know, and it takes about a year of bringing them into heat and the pregnancy itself.
I'll try a breeding with the cornsnakes first, those babies will be amazing, but for now the bunnies get all the fun.
I don't want to breed them to sell them, but I'd like to breed them when I know I have the room to keep a few, or most, of the babies, so someday but not anytime soon.
They're my snake babies.
Breeding Netherland Dwarfs and looking to work with champagne d'argent if I can ever find some stock.

Previous