Political bunnies?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotzcatz

Reaction score
vote.jpg

I think they're still too young to vote and they'd probably only be interested in a 'carrot tops for everyone' party, anyway.

The bunnies actually aren't all that political, my Rabbit Wrangler was helping me a do a Bunny Census since there's ten in the litter and it's hard to count them without a helper. Her sister gave her the tee shirt and it seemed improved when it was filled with baby bunnies.

I think she had ten of them in her shirt when we took the picture. We were taking them all out of the nest to check on them and make sure nobunny was injured. When it's a large litter having help is a good thing since it's hard to make sure everybunny gets checked.

It's a week later now, so another 'Bunny Census' is due. That particular Rabbit Wrangler with the 'vote' tee shirt won't be over today since she's in quarantine because her husband got back from Alaska yesterday so they're in quarantine for two weeks. So if she's not showing up, perhaps no political commentary on tee shirts. My other experienced Rabbit Wrangler will be over visiting so even though technically it's 'Crafty Day', bunny counting will probably happen.

What is the voting age for bunnies, anyway?

Latest posts

Back