I designed some toys for my bun - would love your feedback!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyBliss

Reaction score
Hi! I'm a bunny mom with a product design background. I recently decided to make cardboard based bunny houses and toys for my fur baby. I've developed 4 designs and would love your feedback on them before I send these out to get made. Would your bunnies like these?

They would be made with sturdy cardboard that can hold 15 lbs and printed with soy based ink. These are my 4 concepts:
1) Bunny castle - A mix of tall and short castle towers with interconnecting tunnels that can be joined to create a variety of bunny medieval playgrounds.
2) Bunny train - An expandable train house where you can have as many train "carriages" for the rabbits to travel in
3) Bunny playhouse - A playhouse that holds dangle toys from the roof and features a replaceable scratch floor.
4) Bunny treat toy - Think of it as the "Kong" for rabbits. It features a easy to open lid to insert treats, an internal maze that requires some work to get the treats out, and cute carrot print.

Pics here: https://imgur.com/a/nUhSasA

Appreciate your input before I spend a bunch of money to make my bun happy!

The train will probly be the most popular. 2nd will be the castle.
The treat toy will be ignored by somebunnies and loved by others, but will likelly end up shreded by those who want the treats quickly.

The playhouse will be the least stable to abuse and will fall appart faster compared to everything else. I wouldn't bother with this one unless you made it out of wood.

Those are all adorable! My opinion pretty much mirrors the one above. ^ They generally look like things that would make rabbits quite happy, but they will shred and potty on all of it, so make sure not to spend TOO much. ;)

I can totally see the market value of such a thing. Pet bunny can be... interesting in what they spend their money on.... and spoiling a beloved pet with interesting items they can eat and shred? how much better does it get?

I mirror the comments of others. :)

Back