• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Any VM's in the Iowa area?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maleficent

Reaction score
I'm looking for a Vienna marked lop rabbit, doesn't have to be purebred but has to be roughly around Holland or smaller mini lop size. The reason for this is because the doe I plan on breeding the rabbit to (meat mutt program) is roughly 6lbs. The doe is vm chestnut with harlequin, chin, and possibly chocolate in her ancestry.

I don't do lops but there are a ton of breeders in Iowa. It's just hard to find them advertising because it's practically the only thing pet stores buy and they have contracts to only buy from certain lop breeders and take everything they produce.

You'd be better off asking around the shows if anyone has VM or BEW cull/pet quality. You missed the amana show that gets a wide variety of people but both mini lop lovers and the holland lop group do a combined show on the 30th in or near webster city. They don't have it's exact location listed online. You can email one of the people running the mini lop lovers club about the show or possibly just for breeder info at [email protected] and the email posted online for the holland club's half of the show is [email protected] .

Back