MSU Lansing, Michigan March 3,4, 2018

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all ! :cheer2:

Looking to see if any of my Rabbit Talk friends are going to this show??

It's been almost 3 months since my last rabbit show!!!
And I have been fairly quiet on here lately.... :D

The first show of my season happens in 7 short days.
Over the past few months I have purchased a small 15ft camper to pull behind the bunny mobile. This way I can stay on site and have my own bedding and kitchen equipment. (AKA BBQ!!) This show will also be our camper's maiden camping voyage with us. (she is 30 years new and well cared for)

I spent may hours going through litters and finding an acceptable pair of rabbits for a young breeder. (although I am not 100% happy)
I prefer to sell a pair that includes at least one non- dilute. She was insistent that she only wanted show marked rabbits. The only pair that is not siblings are both dilutes.
I will ask around our rabbit group and see if anyone has a non-dilute that might work.... I would rather she get a good pairing. (then buy both rabbits from me)

Happy Show Season!
Patricia :rabbit-hop1: :rabbit-hop2: :gettowork: :pinkbunny:

Nah, I can't say I'm headed out to the Michigan show (long trip for me!), but I am considering attending my first show this July. The French Angora litter I have now, and the planned March 10th one, should be able to show as juniors then.

I like the camper idea! I bet that will be convenient!

Good luck at the Lansing MI show, Tricia! Taking your own accommodation makes good sense.

I wonder if Kyle (Kyle@theWintertime) plans to attend. He lives in west Michigan, but I don't know if he does rabbit shows or not. You might not be acquainted with him from RT, since he just recently returned to us from a long hiatus. About time, I say!!! Here's his "I'm back!" thread.
post323034.html#p323034

You certainly have been quiet lately on RT! :nono: Humph!!! Don't you know that we depend on you (along with a few others*) to liven things up around here? :p :gettowork:

*I mention no names, but those I'm thinking of will know who I mean. :twisted:

I'll be there on March 3rd! I am super excited. I will also be competing in the royalty contest and I'm pretty much terrified (but also excited). Hopefully, all goes well and good luck to everyone showing!

Latest posts

Back