MY FIRST LITTER IS HERE!!!!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleFluffyBunnies

Reaction score
My doe, Lady Galadriel, a Dwarf, kindled last night!!! She had 6 little kits! They look healthy, all wriggly and I think well fed. My doe pulled a lot of fur, and her nest looks great! I am so excited, this is my first time breeding rabbits and so far it has been great! The kits look like they will all be Smoke Pearls, but I will have to see.

Attachments

• image(1).jpeg
    image(1).jpeg
    254.3 KB · Views: 1,161
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    239 KB · Views: 1,161
Thanks everyone!
They are all doing well, very wiggly when I check on them. It looks my doe has fed them several times, they always look fat. I can't believe how fast they grow!!!

Attachments

• all babys (2).JPG
    all babys (2).JPG
    682.9 KB · Views: 1,091
  • Baby pic.JPG
    Baby pic.JPG
    413.1 KB · Views: 1,091
They look the same as my litter of 5. Same color. She nurses them 8am and around 8 at night. She then spends most of the day on the upper shelf. Wasn't sure she was going to have a litter because she's so great about being handled and I couldn't feel any kits even after she pulled fur in the morning. I brought her indoors after she pulled fur. It's her first time and she gave birth at the edge of her nest in the evening.

Back