Meat is murder... and that's ok

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghost

Reaction score
That is the title to THIS video on YouTube. Ok, it's a little click batey but the title does a good job of summing up intent of the video.

Is the video the lady explains why she got into homesteading / hobby farms and how her views on meat feel complicated and not black and white. She talks about how many people want things to be black and white. The video starts slow and talks about socialmedia drama but goes onto homesteading/meat and what it means.

Her delivery is interesting unpolished and feels honest. You can tell that she is struggling inside, to find the exact words.

My reasons for joining the rabbit project with my neighbor and the reasons I eat my friend's guinea pig pigs are very similar to the views expressed in the video.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgwmZepXpvE[/youtube]

Ps. the lady was demonetized by YouTube, for reasons that YouTube have kept to themselves. If you like this video please share it with your hobbyfarm friends and people who are puzzled by hobbyfarms.

Back