Look at IT!!!! UP DATED

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celice

Reaction score
look at this RUMMBLE-BELLY! he's so FAT and HUGE! I love FG kits they always look so chubby as kits with feet that need to be grown into! This is a genetic experiment to see what my FA carries since she is REW

So here is what I have:

Grandparents -

DAME:
poof_by_trickster_of_asgard-d73acq8.jpg

SIRE:
the_tank__by_trickster_of_asgard-d63dmp3.jpg

Parants -

RESULT:

all kits agouti colored no other colors at all making me think this FA doe is agouti based but has thrown chocolate agouti and opal when bred to a lynx. I then kept a buck and a doe from that litter and bred them.

kits_by_tricksters_taxidermy_d7qyh7y_by_tricksters_taxidermy-d8pv27s.jpg

RESULT:

Litter was made up of Agouti, REW, and Fawn no other colors. They seem to be a darker shade of agouti but look like very promising kits! I'm not able to tell which has the FA genes yet:

untitled_by_tricksters_taxidermy-d8pv2c7.jpg

MamaSheepdog":1ywi8dvz said:
What a chunky monkey!

What a handful! Lol!

Very much so! eyes barely open and he fills up my whole hand! The doe is one of those , the one that goes the extra mile to take care of her kits. This is her second litter her first litter she had 7 kits and fostered 3 more from a MR doe that had no clue what she was doing. But do to bad timing the winter chill killed them but she's doing really well with this batch only 4 this time and she's spoiling them rotten!

Syberchick70":2x1y207x said:
Why didn't you show us the rest?? :evil:

LOL, I shall do that when they get a little older when they have more fur coming in :D

here they are a little older!! only 4 but a spoiled 4 with fat bellies and BIG feet!

untitled_by_tricksters_taxidermy-d8r1clz.jpg

a little over 2 weeks almost 3. they are huge! they are about the size of some of my 8 week old kits.

hanks guys! I'll be posting pictures as they get older and since I'll likely be keeping them for a lot longer than normal do to FG slow growth rate. <br /><br /> -- Tue May 05, 2015 2:29 pm -- <br /><br /> I know who's got the angora gene now!!!

untitled_by_tricksters_taxidermy-d8saaz2.jpg

Celice":36vrndsf said:
hanks guys! I'll be posting pictures as they get older and since I'll likely be keeping them for a lot longer than normal do to FG slow growth rate.

-- Tue May 05, 2015 2:29 pm --

I know who's got the angora gene now!!!

untitled_by_tricksters_taxidermy-d8saaz2.jpg

Oh my Gosh... what a cute bunny!!!

alforddm":9wmqt09j said:
Is that the only one in the litter that ended up with angora hair?

there is a couple of others that may get it they are still shorter than this one though XD

Latest posts

Back