Hanging Cages in the New Barn

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it is about time, if I do say so myself, Sistah! :gettowork:

I like the cable ties y'all made. Had to figure out a way to hang those cages w/out drilling holes in your pristine new structure, eh? :mrgreen:

You must be doing cartwheels of happiness! YAY!!! Now, if only my BIL will get the plumbing installed. <Insert our nonexistent toe tapping smiley here.>

Progress- she is being made. :popcorn:

Progress. I love progress.

2thumbs.gif

Sky- can you request the toe-tapping smiley from MC? I like the one you found... it is imminently acceptable. :)

MamaSheepdog":3e9rvfp4 said:
Well, it is about time, if I do say so myself, Sistah! :gettowork:

Well, SOME of us don't have the luxury of working ONLY at home, you know! :? My boss expects me to actually show up for that paycheck, otherwise that barn would be SO finished by now! :lol:

I like the cable ties y'all made. Had to figure out a way to hang those cages w/out drilling holes in your pristine new structure, eh? :mrgreen:

I actually think it was more laziness than not wanting to drill holes... :mrgreen: Plus, I think it would void the warranty on the carport....go figure... :evil:

You must be doing cartwheels of happiness! YAY!!! Now, if only my BIL will get the plumbing installed. <Insert our nonexistent toe tapping smiley here.> Progress- she is being made. :popcorn:

I will be doing cartwheels when it is done, and so will the bunnies. It is SO much cooler under there and it catches the prevailing wind so it is very nice.<br /><br />__________ Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:59 am __________<br /><br />Here is how we made the cable ties....

0610121944.jpg

0610121942.jpg

0610121947.jpg

0610121943.jpg

0610121943a.jpg

0610121945.jpg

0610121945a.jpg

Hope that is helpful!

Very efficient system, Sistah!

I didn't know there was a special tool for crimping the ferrules! I always squish 'em with a pair of dykes.

Very nice! I'd like to try to bring my hubby next time and have him hang around yours for a while. He's handy and a hard worker, but he's SUCH a city boy!

I like it. Is that one of those metal carport/sheds that they assemble onsite? My grandparents have had one for several years and it is nice.

MamaSheepdog":2p7pzxhp said:
Very efficient system, Sistah!

I didn't know there was a special tool for crimping the ferrules! I always squish 'em with a pair of dykes.

Evidently! :roll: Trust your BIL to find just the right tool! LOL

__________ Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:10 am __________

trinityoaks":2p7pzxhp said:
Very nice! I'd like to try to bring my hubby next time and have him hang around yours for a while. He's handy and a hard worker, but he's SUCH a city boy!

Sure, Trin, anytime.... :)<br /><br />__________ Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:11 am __________<br /><br />
6riversfarms":2p7pzxhp said:
I like it. Is that one of those metal carport/sheds that they assemble onsite? My grandparents have had one for several years and it is nice.

Yes, that is exactly what it is, we just had them add sides halfway down...

Latest posts

Back