Games Bunnies Play

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the Dead Buck Game, I have one buck who is so chill with people, that when he is laying on his side looking dead, you can do anything to him and he won't get up. I like to open his mouth and poke his teeth, or scratch his chin, or stretch out his back legs and thoroughly examine each toe and the rabbit doesn't even lift his head. I can pick him up when he is laying on his side, and set him down again on his side (doesn't even have to be in the same position - sometimes I just balance the playing-dead rabbit on my legs as I clean his cage) and he just keeps the same position. I can also roll him over onto his back, and then onto his other side, and he doesn't care. I've put leashes and hats and stuff on him too while he was on his side. The only way to get him to stand up is to take a step back and call his name and he'll jump up and run over to me. He'll lay down on his side like this at shows too - ever seen a buck play dead on the judging table - not in the judging cages, but the table itself? I've had plenty of people think that he was dead. Yes, my buck has mastered the Dead Buck Game.

I have been subject to the Pee and Spin game that little boyos play as they start to feel their oats!

3 times this week ... I have been peed on ..... GRRRrrrr :evil:
I need to move these two boyos to bottom cages!!! <br /><br /> __________ Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:53 am __________ <br /><br /> I thought this little story would fit in this..... The Game: Chase

So I have a grow-out buck with a death wish!!
He is the one that has peed on me ALOT!

He got moved to a travel cage, because he started fighting with his cage mate.
He was on an upper level, but since I moved the bunnies to the barn, he now has a lower level pen....

He's still in a modified travel cage and is still spin peeing on me.
This morning, (he managed to escape his cage sometime in the night) he comes tearing out of the stall and almost runs right into the farm dog! Well didn't they have a great game of chase... me thinking the whole time that that damn rabbit was going to get caught and get his neck broke... but nope... dog chased him into a corner were she couldn't reach in and I could... never felt a rabbit so happy to have me scruff him and put him into his cage.... (I'm still not sure how he sprung the latch)

"Death wish bunny"... damn meat rabbit now has a name

SarniaTricia":cnymir6t said:
This morning, (he managed to escape his cage sometime in the night) he comes tearing out of the stall and almost runs right into the farm dog! Well didn't they have a great game of chase... me thinking the whole time that that damn rabbit was going to get caught and get his neck broke... but nope... dog chased him into a corner were she couldn't reach in and I could... never felt a rabbit so happy to have me scruff him and put him into his cage.... (I'm still not sure how he sprung the latch)

We sure could have used a video of that! :lol:

Homer":11va8cvo said:
SarniaTricia":11va8cvo said:

We sure could have used a video of that! :lol:

If I wasn't so concerned with stopping the dog from eating the rabbit .... I would have made you a video....
:D
However, I'm guessing it would show a lot of floor and ceiling... Me yelling 'Mia, NO... leave the bunny... NO, MIA... leave it!" over and over... with occasional glimpses of a scared rabbit zipping from one stall to the other and a shepherd breed dog squeezing under the stall door to get at him.

My bunnies prefer call of duty and battlefield I tried to get them to play skyrim but theyre just not the RPG type they enjoy first person shooters

Back