Eeeek.... Popples :D

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnie

Reaction score
599160_350132345097739_1802538615_n.jpg

I am so excited!! I hope they all make it through the night, its a bit cold out but will be warming up the next few nights!! First time mommy and she build a very nice nest. I'm going to go check on them again in an hour or so.

Congrats!!! Sounds like that doe is a keeper, good nest and good instincts are a big thing for first timers! :)

That broken looks like it'll be extra-adorable!

I am trying not to pick favorites, but I won't lie I have been dying to have some brokens and good blacks to show. These castors take forever to get good coats and I need JRs to show (I am impatient).

Hopefully I don't lose any!<br /><br />__________ Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:01 am __________<br /><br />It's 6, looks like 4 castor, and 2 broken.

One of the broken is so heavily colored it almost looks booted. Can anyone tell me where the line is drawn on broken/booted. If its more than 50% or is it 80%? Booted can't be shown I know, I'm almost sure its booted.

I wish i could remember the exact amount, but my booted doe is definitely over 50%.

I popples at the age :)

I will have to get some pictures of the little heavily marked broken!!! I AM SO EXCITED TO HAVE LIVE HEALTHY BABIES IN MY NEXTBOX!!!!!!!

:congratulations:

Popples are so much fun! :p

Bunnie":2sznqq1v said:
Can anyone tell me where the line is drawn on broken/booted. If its more than 50% or is it 80%?

What breed? I can look in my SOP for you. :)

skysthelimit":5x680tx3 said:
I wish i could remember the exact amount, but my booted doe is definitely over 50%.

I am sure that's an autocorrect "whoops", but it's one I cannot figure out what you meant! Clarify, please? :shock:

dragonladyleanne":1skui71n said:
skysthelimit":1skui71n said:

I am sure that's an autocorrect "whoops", but it's one I cannot figure out what you meant! Clarify, please? :shock:

I love popples at that age?

I love popples at this age too :) They love to pop up out of that nest lol!

There are two brokens, one may be booted but I'm not sure, you can't see the other one well in this picture, I will have to take more pictures of it.

And these are mini rex :) The mom is a broken black, the sire is castor.

Bunnie":3rg9ndoq said:
I love popples at this age too :) They love to pop up out of that nest lol!

There are two brokens, one may be booted but I'm not sure, you can't see the other one well in this picture, I will have to take more pictures of it.

And these are mini rex :) The mom is a broken black, the sire is castor.

mini rex should have between 10% and 50% color

Latest posts

Back