Anyone know much about lionhead bunnies

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodle123

Reaction score
Hi I am new and looking for information because I find coloring and genetics to be very interesting. I purchased two purebred double mained lionheads (I kinda jumped right in...no pun intended) and now I'm learning more and more. Not looking to produce show rabbits but hopefully the sweetest best looking pets possible. My buck has the sweetest disposition ( my female is a little sassy)
I do not know the parents of my buck but she said he is a harlequin. What are thoughts on a good female she has mostly torts, blue torts, harlequin, and tri's. Also any thoughts on his color and fur? My female has a very different look to her. His fur is super soft compared to my doe. Here are pictures of my buck. Any feedback is helpful I like to learn.
Polish_20200927_195306137.png
Polish_20200926_185642750.png

My doe has blue eyes and vienna marked. The breeder said her mom was a tort and dad a broken orange vm buck. What color buck would be best for her? How likely is it she will pass on blue eyes or the vienna markings? She has brown feet and brown tips. Also some silver like hairs on ears tail and face. Any thoughts on her coloring or hair quality?
Polish_20200926_192248061.png
Polish_20200927_212049237.png

Latest posts

Back