Your U.S. tax dollars at work

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the 'Dollarhite Case', and thanks to the intervention by people like Rand Paul, the fines/charges etc were dropped. It was a rough road for all, and does illustrate why we need LESS government intervention in our lives..

Am I the only one thinking that poor kid learned the wrong lesson here? :p So much for teaching him good solid business management and the value of a dollar. :(

ollitos":1np3jfxa said:
I saw this last year

Yep, I know it is old, but I thought it might be helfpul for people to realize what can happen even if the citizens are (should be) on the right side of the law. I would have called the 911 when the agents/do-gooders showed up and told them I had trespassers. Some Sheriffs would have stopped the seizure without the USDA having proper authority, and at least kicked off the do-gooders for trespassing. Some Sheriffs wouldn't have had the courage to stand up against them. Think about that the next time elections come up.

Latest posts

Back