You have to look at this( video on shaving a rabbit)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mary Ann's Rabbitry":1uvego1y said:
Now if that was the case.. WOULD I POSTED IT.

Probably not, but what if someone hacked your account? My facebook account was hacked a while back and they posted spam continuously. It can happen.

Also, if you're not intending on hiding videos, you can embed them.

Kinda like this...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR4Z2PJZ21Y[/youtube]

We used to shear our alpacas like that, stretch them, and shear them. Those shears are really sharp too, so you have to be sure of yourself because you could really cut the animal bad. That bunny is unbelievably calm, and trusting! :lol:

This is not shaving, it's shearing, and with a heavy duty machine! I couldn't do that, it's so loud, heavy and heats up.
I wouldn't recommend most people stretching their rabbit either, I see a lot of broken and dead rabbits if random people started doing that. Same with using such a machine, many rabbits with bad cuts or even bleeding to death.
You can do the same with a dog shearing machine and it's lots safer and easier to hold.
Takes her so long....I don't see why they can't just get angora goats or sheep, takes 2min to shave them, tons more wool and can be free to feed. :/ But that's just MPO

ChickiesnBunnies":3s1k1796 said:
I don't see why they can't just get angora goats or sheep, takes 2min to shave them, tons more wool and can be free to feed. :/ But that's just MPO

Not everyone lives on a farm... and the wool is NOT the same :)

skysthelimit":1qoapwqf said:
ChickiesnBunnies":1qoapwqf said:
I don't see why they can't just get angora goats or sheep, takes 2min to shave them, tons more wool and can be free to feed. :/ But that's just MPO

Not everyone lives on a farm... and the wool is NOT the same :)
I agree,, and it isnt free feed either... and not same at all.. I like bunnies better than sheep

Back