Yeah she had them!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leanne

Reaction score
Rainbow had 7 little black wigglers. All look well (without really checking them out) and have been tucked in for the night. Mama was happy to get her baby carrot and seems relaxed.
Hanna1022024.jpg

Thanks for all the baby bunny dust!
I will bring them in tomorrow and get a good look at them but I think they are all fine

ladysown":2i479gy0 said:
so what are they blacks and blues?
Mom is a "pure" Californian and dad is a Palamino /Silver fox cross buck with a resessive blue. So at this point I think they are just black.
If the blue from the other litter is a doe I will keep a buck out of this litter or vice versa.
I'll get a better look a little later today after my little one heads off to school.
What you can see in the picture is all I have seen so far. :)

I just went and checked them inside and they all look good. One had a small nip on its belly. When I put them back out mama went right to them. She must be wondering how they got that color as her last litter were all Cals.

I think they are all just black but they might be slightly lighter because of the Hymi but maybe not I'll see more in a few days. One has a little white dot on its head.
Rainbow26004.jpg

Rainbow26006.jpg

No matter what I am very happy to see them! :D
There average weights are just a little lighter than Hannas but the still weigh in at about 2.3 ozs. Hanna did let hers cook and extra 12 hours.

Latest posts

Back