Register

Wrong Ear

A place to vent about what's bugging you. Please keep it civil.
Site Supporter
4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership
Male
BunnyBucks: 1,196.00

Re: Wrong Ear

Post Number:#16  Unread postby SoDak Thriver » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:35 am

MamaSheepdog wrote: It would have been tacos at my house!"

Which is why most of us terminally cull anything that isn't show quality. ;)

I sometimes forget that people keep rabbits for pets and not livestock. Got my blinders on, I guess. :lol: I'm like Mama: show the best, eat the rest. Then eat some of the best who weren't as good as you thought they were. Breed the rest. That's my business plan, anyway. I don't have a lot of experience to back it up. :roll:
Homeschooling dad of 4 (aged 14, 10, 8, 3), accountant, and rabbit noob apprentice.

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 48,829.00

Re: Wrong Ear

Post Number:#17  Unread postby skysthelimit » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:16 pm

SoDak Thriver wrote:
MamaSheepdog wrote: It would have been tacos at my house!"

Which is why most of us terminally cull anything that isn't show quality. ;)

I sometimes forget that people keep rabbits for pets and not livestock. Got my blinders on, I guess. :lol: I'm like Mama: show the best, eat the rest. Then eat some of the best who weren't as good as you thought they were. Breed the rest. That's my business plan, anyway. I don't have a lot of experience to back it up. :roll:

i like your style.

But truthfully if there was a market for pets here, I might have to take one out the meat pen to generate some revenue here. i got bunnies to feed.
German Shepherds*Rush Hour Rabbitry*Rex *Jersey Wooly*French Angora
http://www.foursquaremicrofarm.us

Previous