Woot! Woot!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
New New Easter FINALLY has a litter.

If she weren't my son's bun she would have been culled ages ago...but he loves her so here she stays.

She had seven little red kits. :) three look a bit darker so we'll have see what they turn out to be. but we have seven Nelson x NN Easter kits. I'm pleased.

I hope that we have mostly girls in the litter. :)

ah.. moonkitten, you have NO idea how thrilled I am. She's a doe who simply DOES NOT show that she's preggers. She's extremely even tempered, always looks a bit pudgey even if on limited feed, since she doesn't over eat, I let her be. Yesterday I saw a "swimmer" and started to get excited that she's actually preggers this time around and she was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gave two of her to Friend Bounce. I know NN Easter can raise 10 kits, but I'd rather she didn't have to, she's smaller than FB so I figured sharing is good.

make that eight. there should have been five in each nest box. there is six in NN Easter. So either I miscounted, or she had the wee one (it's smallish) later. :)

Latest posts

Back