Why I don't like selling bunnies as pet sales....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
people who seems fine while they are here but as soon as they leave you think.... they were kinda odd and you just want to get your bunny back from them.... (and then it's too late and you can't do a thing about it).

hope so, but then again, people do surprise you. :) and that's what I tend to hang my hat on.

I've had people that I've thought really good of, who 3 days later you see the bunny up on kijiji looking to be rehomed for free. and it's like HUH? and those who you have second thoughts about and four years later they still have bunny and it's as happy as a lark.

it took me a LOT of adoptions to realize that liking or not liking a person was no indication AT ALL of what kind of home the animal was going to
very frustrating as I'd much prefer to only work with people I like

most people see rabbits as highly disposable .. that's why I don't like adopting rabbits out - every once in a whiel you score an incredible home though :)
I have a JW doe in an amazing home adn both the adopted babies seem to be thriving in their home too :)

Back