Register

Where to get Rosewood Products?

Advice on purchasing or constructing cages and hutches for your rabbitry.
6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 1,351.00

Where to get Rosewood Products?

Post Number:#1  Unread postby bunnychild » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:08 pm

Does anyone know where I can buy Rosewood products in the US? I can only find the wholesale site.

Thanks
Breeder gone to the Pet Side

Site Supporter
6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 15,234.00

Re: Where to get Rosewood Products?

Post Number:#2  Unread postby alforddm » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:31 am

Are you asking for products made out of Rosewood or is that a company/manufacturer?

Post Number:#3  Unread postby bunnychild » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:17 pm

alforddm wrote:Are you asking for products made out of Rosewood or is that a company/manufacturer?

Rosewood is a company that makes pet supplies and has some really great rabbit things.
This is the wholesale site: https://www.rosewoodpet.com/

Site Admin
10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership
Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 61,409.00

Post Number:#4  Unread postby MaggieJ » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:15 pm

This is a UK company, but they have "stockists" (retailers) who carry their products online. Have you done a google search for rosewood stockists online or something like that. Or you could email Rosewood directly and ask where you can find a list of their stockists.
Email enquiries@rosewoodpet.com
Sojourning in 1894 . . .

Site Supporter
BunnyBucks: 15,234.00

Post Number:#5  Unread postby alforddm » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:52 pm

I noticed on their website that they have alot of rabbit toys and such. If your looking for something like that you might try https://www.facebook.com/CritterzChewzit/

She makes some really great toys and is a long time member of RabbitTalk. member/MamaSheepdog/

Post Number:#6  Unread postby bunnychild » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:28 pm

alforddm wrote:I noticed on their website that they have alot of rabbit toys and such. If your looking for something like that you might try https://www.facebook.com/CritterzChewzit/

She makes some really great toys and is a long time member of RabbitTalk. member/MamaSheepdog/

Thanks, I already follow CritterzChewzit on Facebook (I am a long time sporadic member of this forum.)
However, I am specifically looking for somewhere to buy Rosewood products.

Site Admin
10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership
Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 61,409.00

Post Number:#7  Unread postby MaggieJ » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:12 pm

I have insomnia tonight so I thought I'd poke around the Internet a bit and see what I could come up with for you, BunnyChild. Try googling where to buy rosewood pet products and see if you can find a supplier you want to deal with.
Sojourning in 1894 . . .

Post Number:#8  Unread postby bunnychild » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:40 pm

MaggieJ wrote:This is a UK company, but they have "stockists" (retailers) who carry their products online. Have you done a google search for rosewood stockists online or something like that. Or you could email Rosewood directly and ask where you can find a list of their stockists.
Email enquiries@rosewoodpet.com

Thanks! I found a site called Feedem but they are UK based and do not seem to be able to ship to the US. I emailed them just to be sure.
I have received several products in rabbit subscription boxes but I want to be able to pick and choose what I want. Truffles's favorite treats are by this brand.
I am going to email Rosewood too.