Where did his testicle go?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
Ok. So my little disabled buck is missing a testicle. I was wiping him down with a warm wash cloth this morning and I looked between his legs because I had cleaned his one testicle but I couldn't feel the other *He pee's on them sometimes and then they get really nasty so I try my best to keep them clean* I know both of his testicles had descended because we had previously thought he or his brother may have impregnated their sister. But now one of his testicles is back up. I'm not sure if there's anything I can do to help him but if there is I would gladly do whatever needs to be done to help him.

I know both of his testicles had descended because we had previously thought he or his brother may have impregnated their sister.

I think you are implying that you checked him around this time, and he had both?

If there isn't any kind of scab or wound, I wouldn't worry too much. Check again in a few days. It'll probably be back.

They've not been housed together in about 2 months now. He got injured trying to get out of his cage. Before he was in that cage he was in a cage with his two siblings (They were about 4 months at the time) and I found out it was 2 boys, 1 girl not 3 girls. At that time both testicles had descended and so all of them got separated. No the black buck is injured and his testicle has went back up it appears. Sorry it's so confusing trying to explain. There's no scab because trust me I thought his testicle had fell out at first. He had about a 2-3 foot fall from the cage.

Back