What a difference willing does make

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GBov

Reaction score
Now that the girls are starting to come back into breeding condition and the bucks actually know one end of a doe from the other, breeding is so much easier.

I could even put one of my young bucks with my formerly very aggressive doe and she was like a lamb with him. Her kits are 2 weeks old right now so she was ready and willing.

He was a bit surprised, he has only met does smaller than himself so far but he did the job just fine.

Booted tricolor to a blue otter is not a usual cross but two and four generations back she has tri in her pedigree so this should be a nice test, both of her and of him.

I only kept her because of her size and coat as otters are not my favorite but I am so glad I did, she has the only viable litter so far.

And when I had to do a quick recapture of Vortex (I thought I needed to fix that door :roll: ) I traded her space with Monty so she is in a cage of her own and River Song is in with him.....

She was willing and he was able, three times in under a min.

Energizer bunnies anyone? :lol:

MaggieJ":1icw2vio said:
It's spring!

:springtime: :lovers: :lovers:

:bunnyhop: :pancake:
:lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny:

A mixed bag this spring, one good litter, one failed, two due next week and an epic fail in the bator.

A right rollercoaster its been! :lol:

Back