Weird enough for you?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No reason it wouldn't work. I mean the penis is only the means to the end, after all. As long as the testicles are in good working order and the "restored" penis is functional, babies should result. Ah, the wonders of modern medicine. :roll:

That's cool :) wow.

now...considering how quickly rabbits breed, it's really pretty useless to think about spending the amount of money it must take just so your ONE buck (out of the 3 to 6 others from the litter) could be useful and not culled.

Is the split penis thing hereditary? or just a 'thing'?

You can be sure, Ann, that they are not doing this with the goal of furthering rabbit reproduction. Human fertility issues, on the other hand, spell big profits for the medical industry.

Anntann":1zrgnjqu said:
That's cool :) wow.

now...considering how quickly rabbits breed, it's really pretty useless to think about spending the amount of money it must take just so your ONE buck (out of the 3 to 6 others from the litter) could be useful and not culled.

Is the split penis thing hereditary? or just a 'thing'?

I think it may be inherited. However I was kinda making a "crack" about using split p's lol. Figured they had an extra to "donate" ;) ;)

Back