We will miss you Amy...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgeek

Reaction score
Sad news.

Amy Toll Bork of Jueau WI was in a fatal car crash on Thursday.

Amy was a great promoter of rare breed rabbits. She was an ordinary person with extraordinary heart, vitality, and enthusiasm. She was one of us, but one of the best of us.

Amy and her husband Ken recently completed a week-long driving loop during the
American Drift that went from Wisconsin and around the western US including
California, Oregon, Washington to move American Blue & White rabbits around the country to spread the gene pool around.

They had wanted to spend more time together. 24 hours a day during the Drift was just about the max. I'm glad they could share that adventure before she had to leave us.

Amy also has raised other rare breeds like Beverens, Cinnamons, and
Rhinelanders.

Although I never met her, like many other people, my heart is broken. But, the
Creator has a master plan.I expect she is playing with the rabbits in heaven.

Our condolences to her husband Ken and the rest of her family.

Have a joyful day!
Franco Rios

My heart goes out to the family and friends. That is so sad.

for those interested, here's a news report on the incident. Just so sad.

taken from http://www.fdlreporter.com/article/2010 ... identified

TOWN OF HERMAN – A 37-year-old woman who died during a rollover crash in Dodge County Thursday morning has been identified as Amy L. Toll-Bork of Juneau. Toll-Bork died at the scene after being ejected from her pickup truck.

According to crash reports, Toll-Bork was traveling east an Highway 33 just north of County Trunk AY in the town of Herman around 8:27 a.m. when she attempted to pass a vehicle ahead of her. While pulling back into her lane, Toll-Bork's Ford Ranger hit the front quarter panel of the vehicle she had just passed.

Toll-Bork's truck spun out of control, entering a ditch and striking a driveway embankment. The truck then become airborne and rolled several times, ejecting the driver, according to the report.

The driver of the other vehicle, a 48-year-old Beaver Dam woman was not hurt.

Toll-Bork's death brings the fatality toll on Dodge County roads to three this year, compared to seven this time last year.

sooooooooooooooooooo sad i am so sorry for her she was a great woman. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry_baby: :cry_baby: :cry_baby: :cry_baby: :no: :no:

Back