We finally have a name!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nymphadora

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :D

I know I was anxious to get a name for our rabbitry, but I am so grateful for everyone that told me the right name would come... because it finally did!!! :p :lol:
(After several months of anxiety because we had the rabbits, but no name to sell them under!)

I am pleased to introduce: Red Line Rabbitry!
Smaller Logo.jpg

:)
The name came to me on the drive home from work recently, and I had an instant idea of what our logo would look like and everything. It all fit together in my head, so I sketched up the design I imagined and showed it to DH... and he loved it! So we finally have a name and logo and everything!

I am so overjoyed by this, and we absolutely love it. It ties in our love for the firefighting community, and it's simple enough that I won't have to go into long-winded explanations of what something means... we are a firefighting household, and we raise rabbits. Simple.
(I also got over the idea of trying to name our urban farm/homestead, because if we move in a few years we might end up with a new name again... and why worry about it twice?).

So thank you all, again, for telling me to be patient! :oops: :group-hug2:

I likey Nymph. 0 to 150 in 4.3 seconds

tenor.gif

Homer":33urqz9s said:
I likey Nymph. 0 to 150 in 4.3 seconds
Yeah, when it finally hit me it felt so right and so obvious! Go figure, I only needed to not think about it at all for a few months! :lol:

When I get around to getting all of our social media up and actually running (more than just reserving the name), I'll add that info to my signature here... wow, I'll finally have a signature here! :rotfl:

Latest posts

Back