• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanting to buy in the bakersfield, CA area

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
is there anyone here in the bakersfield, CA area with meat rabbits they're trying to sell or get rid of?
I cant really find any for sale in my area on craigslist that isnt less then an hours drive that are also reasonably priced. I had found one person that was giving away some for free but they refuse to respond to the one text I sent even though the ad is still up :evil:
I can do my own killing and butchering.
im just trying to figure out a way to get my family some cheap protein that isn't chicken.

Hi Psybird,

I'm down towards Riverside and I may have some Rex available (we raise for meat). PM me if it's not too far for you. :)

Best wishes,
Nymph

Nymphadora":16dwmcxc said:
Hi Psybird,

I'm down towards Riverside and I may have some Rex available (we raise for meat). PM me if it's not too far for you. :)

Best wishes,
Nymph

thanks for the reply, and sorry for being so late with mine!

riverside is a bit too far for me to travel to, unless im already heading down to san diego (which doesnt happen that often)
whenever I can actually start setting up to breed I may message you though, meat rexes are what id like to start with, along with californians, and as far as I know there isnt anyone in the kern valley area that actually sells them, let alone for meat. <br /><br /> __________ Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:34 pm __________ <br /><br /> It's been awhile, and I've finally got cages and space set up for rabbits. Is there anyone in the area that is selling some?

Latest posts

Back