• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: A broken NZ

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

preciousgurl63

Reaction score
I've been searching for a broken NZ buck for over 4 months now and yet to find one that is close enough for me to go pick up. I'm located in the northeast part of Ohio (Lorain County) and I am looking for a pure NZ for the doe I already have. He doesn't have to be pedigreed and I would like for him to be cheap. No more than $15 if I can help it since I'm just going to be breeding for meat. I don't want to drive to far either since I won't be the one driving. It will be my friend. She is the one that will be purchasing the rabbit and going to pick it up but I just have to find one that I like. She doesn't want to drive no more than a hour from where I live either. So its kind of hard for me to actually find one that cheap and that close to me. If you think you have what I'm looking for or no of something that might please let me know.

(The whole story behind why my friend will be buying and picking up the rabbit is because she feels bad about my one NZ buck that had to be culled that she picked out for me. So she said since he was sick and had to be killed that she wants to get me another one but this time instead of her picking it out she wants me to pick it out.)

You may have a hard time finding a broken NZ for only $15. They are usually around $30-$40 around here.

Back