Register

Male rabbit

A forum to help find new homes for rabbits whose owners can no longer provide care for them. Everyone can read, but you must have 20 posts to participate in this forum.
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 3,790.00

Male rabbit

Post Number:#1  Unread postby preciousgurl63 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:11 pm

I was looking for a female rabbit and ended up getting this guy from a women that said it was a female. Well come to find out I checked and she was actually a he. Well I really don't need any more male rabbits since I already have 2. So I plan on getting read of this little guy. I have no idea what breed he is or anythin. My guess is some type of dwarf mix. His free to good home. Im located in ohio. Im hoping someone can get him before winter gets here.
Attachments
Photo1961.jpg
I have more pics if you want to see him.
Photo1961.jpg (816.84 KiB) Viewed 2585 times

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 56,225.00

Re: Male rabbit

Post Number:#2  Unread postby Miss M » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:20 pm

I can't help you, except to agree that he is probably a dwarf mix. His ears look pretty small.

Cute, though! :)
Sithrah Farm - http://sithrahfarm.com/

We are right to take alarm at the first experiment upon our liberties.
- James Madison

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 11,295.00

Post Number:#3  Unread postby ZRabbits » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:12 am

He's sweet. I don't think you will no problem finding him a good "permanent" home. Interesting coat.

Karen

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 187.00

Post Number:#4  Unread postby DoodleBun » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:20 pm

Where in Ohio are you? :D
Owned by:
Doodle-Lionhead
Mohawk "Mo"-Jersey Wooly

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 2,873.00

Post Number:#5  Unread postby dragonladyleanne » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:31 pm

"Owned by one lionhead rabbit, Doodle!"

I used to have a cat named Doodle, and I wondered if your rabbit was named that for a similar reason. My cat was the "wandering runt" who I kept putting back on mama (luckily she let me, she just wouldn't help him herself), and he was similarly dumb about eating non-food items once he was weaned. Originally he was named Tigerbaby, but whenever I stopped him doing something dumb, I'd pick him up and he'd cuddle and purrrrr, and I'd say "Oh you are such a doodle-brain"! Pretty soon, THAT was what he answered to, so his first vet visit, I said his name was Doodle . . pausing before saying Brain, and the tech said "Oh, Doodle, because you're an artist, how nice"! So we left it at Doodle :P
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt (American United Nations Diplomat, Humanitarian and First Lady (1933-45), wife of Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd US president. 1884-1962)

Post Number:#6  Unread postby DoodleBun » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:43 pm

dragonladyleanne wrote:"Owned by one lionhead rabbit, Doodle!"

I used to have a cat named Doodle, and I wondered if your rabbit was named that for a similar reason. My cat was the "wandering runt" who I kept putting back on mama (luckily she let me, she just wouldn't help him herself), and he was similarly dumb about eating non-food items once he was weaned. Originally he was named Tigerbaby, but whenever I stopped him doing something dumb, I'd pick him up and he'd cuddle and purrrrr, and I'd say "Oh you are such a doodle-brain"! Pretty soon, THAT was what he answered to, so his first vet visit, I said his name was Doodle . . pausing before saying Brain, and the tech said "Oh, Doodle, because you're an artist, how nice"! So we left it at Doodle :P

That's so funny about your cat! I have a couple kittens right now that that name would suit well.

My mom actually named him. When we first got him I just couldn't decide on a name so I asked my mom what she thought and she said to name him Doodle. The name just stuck so now I call him Doodle bun all the time. I moved him into my room a week ago and he has already let me know that it is now his room. :? He has customized the baseboards, closet doors and the carpet so far. :| But I love him anyways and I think he needs a partner in crime! :D :bunnyhop:
Owned by:
Doodle-Lionhead
Mohawk "Mo"-Jersey Wooly

Post Number:#7  Unread postby preciousgurl63 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:20 pm

DoodleBun wrote:Where in Ohio are you? :D

Im located in lorain county. I live in grafton/lagrange area. Im really hoping I can find someone who wants him instead of someone that wants to feed him to there snake. But I don't know though. I got to find him a home before winter though. I don't want him to freeze or anything.

Post Number:#8  Unread postby DoodleBun » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Your about 5 1/2 hours away. Just too far. :( I hope you find him a great home.
Owned by:
Doodle-Lionhead
Mohawk "Mo"-Jersey Wooly

Post Number:#9  Unread postby preciousgurl63 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Yeah I hope I find him a good home too. I really need to get read of him but I just don't want to give him to just anybody. But I can't be picky if I plan on wanting to get read of him before winter.

__________ Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:06 pm __________

May have found him a home. Hopefully it works out and they come pick him up

BunnyBucks: 11,295.00

Post Number:#10  Unread postby ZRabbits » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:15 am

Fingers crossed that is works out!

Karen

Post Number:#11  Unread postby preciousgurl63 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Keepin fingers cross. The guy is suppose to come get him around noon. Hope he shows.

__________ Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:11 pm __________

He found his new home today with 2 young children to play with him.